Lambs Health & Fitness
1 Lambs passage
London EC1Y 8LE
Tel: 020 7638-3811
Fax: 020 7374-8920
Manager - Tim Garner
Monday - Friday 7.00am -9.30pm.
Situated only a stones throw away from the Barbican, Lambs
offers unrivalled quality of service combined with great
facilities and staff who are passionate about their members.
Our strong sporting heritage and outstanding squash facilities
make us the No.1 choice for squash in London.
One of the most famous and prestigious squash clubs in the
world, Lambs is situated in the heart of the City of London
and is home to some of the world's most famous squash players,
teams and tournaments.
Once quoted by Jahangir Khan as "the best club he had
ever played at".
- Air Conditioned Gym - With a full range of
resistance equipment, free weights, cardiovascular
equipment and a stretch area.
- Spacious Fitness Studio - Full range of classes
to suit all abilities including step, body conditioning,
aerobics, circuit training, pilates and yoga.
- 9 Squash Courts - 45 League boxes and
tournaments for all standards. Regular Friday night squash
club attended by approximately 40-50 people each week.
- Bar and Clubroom - Relax in friendly surroundings
and take advantage of our fully licensed bar and
- Locker Rooms - Large oak fronted lockers and
complimentary toiletries and towels.
- Sauna, Plunge Pool and Steam rooms. -
Relax after your workout or just after a hard day at work
in the beautiful surroundings of the sauna and steam
- Squash Coaching with Peter Genever, Level 3 England
Squash coach & former World top 25.
- Personal Health and Fitness Checks
- Sports Massage
Click here for our timetable
- Faye McClelland - Lars Harms - Gabriela Medricka
For further information please visit the club, telephone 020
7638-3811 or email email@example.com